Nostalgia is a powerful emotion, and not one that should be easily dismissed or thought irrelevant. Boy Meets World is a television show which gave profound wisdom through the sometimes heartachingly passionate stories in the life of Cory Matthews. Mr. Feeny was more than a mentor to Cory and his friends; he was a father and a friend. This show will always have a place in my heart.
“Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself.”
All sorts of feels.…
- was In a terrible relationship for 3 years and we broke up about 2 months ago but probably should of broke up a year ago ( we were ready to move on )
- wasn’t really look for somebody, but still was lonely
- randomly started talking to a girl I know
- I found out that she is… Amazing.
- Literally have been happier this paste week than I have been in a year
- we talked from 1 in the morning to 7am in my car in her driveway.
- but ( theres always a but) its complicated bc she just got out of a relationship.
- I don’t want to be her rebound
- but she told me she wanted me to kiss her, but I think way too early for that.
- I’m trying to be respectful and let her figure out everything first
- but ever since she told me that…. its so hard not to just go for it.
- whats the harm?
- Why is this happening so fast?
- this is all so new and exciting
Look at my video LOOK AT MY VIDEO AND MAKE ME FEEL GOOD BY LIKING IT AND FOLLOWING MY YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK OKAY BYE
“oh, there are pictures.. I keep them where I need the most cheering up.”
For those who don’t know the story behind this:
Before Maggie was born, Homer Simpson worked at the Nuclear Plant because he needed the money to pay for all the debt. Once Homer Simpson finally payed the debt, he quit his job to work at his dream job at the bowling alley. When Homer Simpson found out that Marge was pregnant with Maggie, he became depressed that he had to quit his job at the bowling alley because the salary couldn’t support them. When Homer Simpson begged Mr. Burns for his old life back, he put a plaque that reads “Don’t Forget: You’re Here Forever.” When Maggie was born, Homer instantly fell in love with her. When Lisa asked Homer where did all Maggie’s baby pictures went, Homer explains that he keeps it where he needs it the most.